Wednesday 18 January 2017

Scratch Level 2- Bagorgen Racing Game

 BAGORGEN: RACING GAME
 
Link to 10/10 Game: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/139779121/


The long awaited spin-off for Bagorgen was delayed many times, fans were becoming impatient. It was horrible. The developer had some issues coding the game. It was his first time using Scratch so he needed to get used to it. Some problems arose when the coding didn't do what he want it to do. It frustrated him, so he simply asked Google God for answers to his problems, and Google God answered.

I had to make a few changes, extra details and specific coding. The explosion is my favourite piece of art here. Took me 5 seconds but I think it put some realism into the game.


In the future I will try to speed up my work and make more quality Bagorgen games, thanks for sticking with me through the hard times

-Josh, Creator of Bagorgen



1 comment:

  1. Ah the long awaited Bagorgen sequel! Good creative details. It would be good to have the explosion last for a limited time and then switch back to the car. Also, it's a bit confusing as to what direction you need to go on the track the lap counter seems to allow multiple directions. 42/50

    I love the post! Thanks for the entertainment. :)

    ReplyDelete