Friday 20 January 2017

Term 2 Interim Self-Assessment
First Name, Last Initial: Joshua Blanco
Block: 2
Grade Level: 10

1. Give yourself a mark out of 5 for each of the following: 
a.   5/5    Attendance (consistent attendance, on time to class)
b.   4/5    Achievement (assignments completed and posted)
c.    5/5    Attitude (positive, cooperative) 
d.    3/5    Effort (uses class time wisely, consistent effort in all aspects of class work)

2. Please list two specific (with examples) skills or concepts you have learned so far this term:
  • I can: Create a classic game with Kodu, for example PacMan.
  • I can: Use Scratch and do simple games and correctly use the codes to do what I want it to do.

3. Please list one specific (with example) topic or skill you are going to work towards improving in Term 2:
  • I will work to improve:Using my time in class well and achieve more work in one day. 
  • How you will improve this: Getting rid of all my distractions, like my Cellular Device

 4. Any additional comments you would like your teacher or parents/guardians to know: I really enjoy this class and I've learned many things that I have a passion to do. School in general is boring as hell but this specific class gives me a reason to actually pay attention. All the work is fun to do and I hope that my progress in this class improves and the success of my game "Bagorgen©" will gain me millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment