Friday 16 June 2017

GameMaker- Asteroids - Part 3

What difficulties did you have and How did you solve them?

         Where do I begin? It all started with the sounds being put into the game correctly, minor bugs that had simple solutions. I asked my partner Jason Chen next to me for some assistance. That man is a genius at coding, or he just gets everything off google. Google was also a really nice for searching up the code I needed.


How did I make my game unique and the how does it effect the game play?

I made my game intense, it had a lot of sound effects, music and a lot of enemies to take out. Your goal is to set a high score to impress your friends. That's the challenge in my opinion. I made this game difficult just to give someone bragging rights for getting 10,000+ points in "Bagorgen In Space".

Google Drive Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7E4ZjokLfsjS21wOER2dnFqeFU/view?usp=sharing





No comments:

Post a Comment