Tuesday 21 November 2017

Unity Check-In

1.What stage you're at in your Unity adventure (which tutorial video are you on, or if you're on the second assignment, which step are you working on?).

I've finished the UFO tutorial and I'm on modifying the game now and I'm already having issue with not being able to have both pickups work at the same time. I also know the game isn't downloadable in my blog and I will fix that.


2.What challenges have you encountered so far?
Having 2 pickups in one game. Not that's its impossible I simply can't figure out how to do it. I should've googled it along time ago.


3.What's the most interesting thing you've learned so far?
Simply learning how to code in Unity was fun and interesting and learning what each command does and how I could use it in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Email me if you can't find any ideas on google for how to get both pickups going. - Ms V

    ReplyDelete